Monday, June 23, 2008

Eye on Malaysia--June 15















yoyo~~ finally i can online in kl d~ so so so~~~ happy~ haha~
tell u all~ i manage go tmn tasik titiwangsa on june 15, bcoz my hsmate cute gf coming~ n then 4 of us after dinner going there by motor~~ wah~ is my 3rd or 4th times by motor lo~ but not scared d~ juz really cant let my hand away from the hand holder at bck~ kena marah sia~~ haha~ my hsmate complaint will be laugh by others lo~ but so sorry~ cant let go la!!
then we juz cant let go the chance go up the top of the kl~ to view the full scene~ so~ we spend rm15 go up~~ haha~~

haha~~ never thought i will spend the money for the 15++ min, about 5-6 round~ haha......
very very happy~ it used to be 1 of my wishes~

then on the 26th june~ the day of ptptn released~ i was in pasar malam wif hsmate, smudge told me this news~ then i tell me hsmate, i wan go ask the price for my new hp~ which i plan to buy since i was in form 6~ few yrs passed, finally i brought k800i wif 1gb memory card in rm650~ woah!! i so excited~ haha~~~ finally success buy~ hurray!!!
my june pass very happy n memorable~ haha~~~ will updated soon~ c ya!!

No comments: